TREESBANK FARMS - WAWANESA, MANITOBA, CANADA
• Super clean water lines which is very important with low pressure water nipples
• Very low mortality 1.5 avg. with last flock
• Better overall flock health
• Higher egg per bird avgerage
• Less bronchitis out breaks
• Better shell quality
Installed an ELA-6000 Electrolyzer and began dosing their 600 Sows at 3.5% and 12000 Layers at 2.5%. Since switching on Anolyte from traditional toxic Chlorine from Year 2007 we have never looked back, and reaped the benefits ever since.